Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Remember

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so."
--Adolph Hitler, April 11, 1942

~Fr. Jim came into work at 9am to go over the last few edits on the 10/03 bulletins, making suggestions for additional information. He gave me his house key & itinerary. Fr. Dan met him at the office to go to the conference together. I printed out the newsletter, got them all stapled & about half of them folded/taped/stamped/addressed. I loaded 13 bags at the Food Pantry. I gassed my Jeep before heading home.

~Yesterday, I noticed a red stain on my light blue-gray cargo pants,so I sprayed/washed them. The stain is still there & I have no idea what it is! I think I will try to dye them darker gray with black dye. I've never done it before, but I'm willing to try!

~Mike got off at his regular time! I made him a bacon cheeseburger wrap for supper.

~I made a Boa Scarf in Patons Carmen Ebony/unknown medium brown.

~I finished the Sunflower Diamond Prauer shawl. It's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment