Friday, September 10, 2010

The meadows are covered with flocks and the valleys are mantled with grain; they shout for joy and sing. Psalm 65:13

~At the church, I watered the trees, swept up leaves & got most of the weeds pulled from the "west 20".

~I went to Goodwill,but didn't find anything. At Dollar Tree, I got 2 pairs of trouser socks, a 3-pack of microfiber face scrubbies & 2 skeins of Caron Rhapsody, one each Cranberry Mist & Charcoal. They are just 2oz each, but that's enough to make most of my hat patterns.

~Back home, I made Triple Peanut Butter cookies(chunky peanut butter with mini Reese's Pieces). I took some down to the Napa Boys. The boy next door was working on his truck, so I took him a small plate.

~After sweeping up the Penny-hairball, I made a Roseburg Hat in RHS Hunter Green with a flower pin in RHS White. It's a St. Patrick's Day hat!

~I started adding greens to the Rainbow granny lap blanket.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment