Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends & family!I am blessed!!

~Mike & I went up to the church to water the trees.I picked up 2 bags of leaves.Mike check my office computer & says it just needs more memory.But,it is so old,he will have to order the memory online.

~There is always a basket each of "kiddie" candy mix & "chocolate" candy mix on my desk.I have noticed that nobody eats the Whoppers!So,I brought them all home & made Whopper cookies.I decided,with the Whoppers,there was no way to redeem these cookies by using Splenda or wheat flour,so I just followed the receipe.They taste like eating sugar straight from the bowl!I packaged them up in groups of 4 and plan to put them in the bags next week at Food Pantry.

~We went to the Mallory's at 2pm for Thanksgiving.It was a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment