Monday, November 9, 2009

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Boyfriend Hat in Medium Olive/Dark Royal to Holly in CT.

~At Big Lots, I got 4 cans of evaporated milk for upcoming pumpkin pie baking.

~I helped Chuck load 20 bags at the food pantry.

~I had to call the nursery attendent to get all the hours before calling in payroll.While I was there,waiting,I put stamps on letters and filed the mail from the weekend.

~At the Family Thrift Center,I got a banner & picture frame.At Goodwill,I had a shirt & ball of yarn in my basket,but with only one cashier & the line 6 people deep,I left it.

~I got groceries at WMS.

~I tried Joann's for yarn,but they didn't have the style I needed.

~At Michael's,I settled on a skein of Bernat Shetland wool in "Earthy Brown" for the second pair of special-order Pulse Warmers.I also picked up a skein of LB Vannas Choice "Barley", just because it was pretty!.Both were on sale,so I couldn't use my coupon.

~Back home,I found unloading groceries much easier by backing my Jeep up to the front door.

~I had planned on making only one batch of Peanut Butter cookies,but I dropped the carton of eaggs and broke 5 eggs!I made a double batch(the other broken eggs will be breakfast tomorrow)with the following mods:plain peanut butter cookies with the fork cross-hatching, PB Blossoms(used my fancy flower press and placed a single PB chip in the center), PB-Dark Cocoa chip cookies & 24 mini PB-DC cups.These I tried & it was good!

~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

~I finshed the Boyfriend hat in RHS Buff/unknown Cornflower.

~I worked on the Playful Plaid lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment