Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hat & Scarf Sold!


I sold a Garland of Blossoms scarf in Turqua/Light Gray to Colleen in NJ & a special-order Boyfriend Beanie in Ebony/Ivory to Holly in CT.

~Work went well.When I finished my usual stuff,I went through the Sunday bulletin binder,printing out & inserting missing ones.I will continue to do this until the year is complete.I left work an hour early due to a Vestry meeting tonight.
~Mike & I gave blood at the fixed sight on University.Blood Pressure 109/72, Pulse 78 & Iron level 16(12 is needed to give blood).
~I made a special-order Neckwarmer in Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Rust,adding plastic antique gold buttons that look "antiquey".
~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.
~Vestry meeting went longer than planned,but Mike was able to do some stuff to both computers to make them boot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment