Monday, November 2, 2009

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Sedona Hat in Pink Camo/Smoked Almond to Kevin in NY.

~I stopped at the post office to mail off a package & pick up stamps.
~At Big Lots,I found 2 skeins of yarn that looks like the SWS wool yarn,but it is nylon/acrylic.Can't wait to make a few scarves with it!
~I helped Chuck load bags at the food pantry.
~I stopped at the Family Thrift Center and got a huge lavender coffee mug,which I plan to leave at work for tea.
~I got groceries at WMS & Smith's.
~At Goodwill,I got 4 skeins(99cents each)of RHS Earth & Sky.It's enough to make a lap blanket!
~Back home,I made Oatmeal cookies,some with crushed peanut M&M toppings and most with mini Reeses peanut butter cups.
~Date Nite was moved to tonight due to a Draw Class being held on Thursday.But,of the 6 people who signed up,4 cancelled,so there will be a date night on Thursday afterall!WooHoo!!
~Tonight,we learned about trigger control & the balance between power/speed/accuracy.I have the power & accuracy,need to work on the speed.I learned alot & it was fun.
~I tried an Oatmeal Peanut M&M cookie.It was nummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment