Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mmmmmm!

Oatmeal Pie-aka Poor Man's Pecan Pie

~Susan & I went yardsaling for a short time.We had brunch at Annie's Soup Kitchen,Avocado/Bacon omelet,smothered in cheese & green chile sauce with home-style wheat toast.
~We went to American Furniture,where Susan picked out a new recliner.
~We went to the bead show for a little while.
~We met the Hogan's back at AF to pick up Susan's chair.We all drove back to her house to unload & rearrange her furniture.The Hogan's drove me back home.
~I made 4 Crustless Splenda Pumpkin Pies for STEG sale.
~I made a kid-size Sedona Hat in RHS Sport Pink,unknown pink/black confetti & unknown black.It's very cute!I hade enough confetti leftover for a flower pin.
~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.I was still full from lunch.
~I worked on the Prayer Shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment