Friday, November 6, 2009

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Durango Hat in Espresso to Mary in ME.

~I went up to the church around 9am to pick up leaves(2 big bags) & water the trees.
~I went to Hobby Lobby for some LB WoolEase yarn,but they didn't have any worsted weight,just chunky.I decided on YarnBee 70% wool/30% acrylic in Ebony for a pair of special-order wrist warmers.It is woven looser,so we'll see how it works up.
~At Goodwill,I got Mike an LL Bean plaid shirt(the thicker kind he likes) & a skirt for me,both for about $9.50.
~At the Family Thrift Center,I got a 4-pack bag of RHS Country Blue for $3.99.It's enugh to make a lap blanket!
~Back home,I swept & mopped.
~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.
~I worked on the Sedona Hat in BB4 Dark Taupe,adding stripes in RHS Medium Thyme.It still needs a flower pin.
~I stated a new lap blanket called "Playful Plaid".It's made in granny squares.I started with CP Taupe & added CP Dark Iris.

No comments:

Post a Comment