Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mmmmmm!


Derby Pie & Brownie Caramel Pecan Pie for St. Elizabeth's Guild pie sale.

~Mike took off work today.He drove me up to the church for Prayer Shawl Ministry.There was only me & Ms Lucy.Our numbers are dwindling with the one lady leaving the church last wekk.I need to start making shawls along with my lap blankets.I worked on the Lacey lap blanket & left 3 finished lap blakets behind to be blessed.
~Mike came & picked me up at 10:45am.We picked up Susan & headed out to the Zia Gun Club for scheduled orientation.There was a sign on the gate saying it had been cancelled!We took Susan back home.
~Mike & I stopped at 2 different places to look for reloading bullets.None were found.
~I made a Garland of Blossoms scarf in 16 different color flowers joined with Black while watching Mad Max-Beyond Thunderdome.
~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.
~I started a special-order Square Cat in RHS Zebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment