Monday, November 23, 2009

Neckwarmer & Mitts sold!


I sold a Neckwarmer & Mitts set in Rust to Erin in WA.She bought the previously-posted Garland of Blossoms scarf in Rust/Pea Green for her mom for Christmas & requested these.
~Work went well.I printed off the first copy of the bulletin for proofing,made up a new calender for the narthex & have most of the newletter completed.
~After work,I stopped by Big Lots & picked up facial tissues & soup.
~I got home & was ready to start the coffee & realized I left work an hour early!I was going by the clock on the wall which said 3pm.I saw someone messing with it this morning & they apparently set it back an hour.I don't know if it was supposed to be a joke,but I'm not amused.I called Fr. Jim & apologized.
~Date Nite was AWESOME!There were fewer people,so we were able to do more complicated shooting techniques.Shooting at multiple target at different ranges,reloading,turning & shooting.I am getting faster with my first shot,but still being accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment