Saturday, November 7, 2009

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;Psalm:18-2

I stopped by a few yardsales(didn't find anything) on the way up to the church for the Daughters of the King meeting.It was over by 11am.

~I met Susan at Le Chantilly for lunch.The Spincah quiche,broccoli cream soup & chocolate truffle were delish!

~We stopped by an estate sale that Susan had been at previously for her to get more beads.

~Back home,I made an Oatmeal Apple Craisin breakfast cake for Sunday coffee hour.If it's good,I'll post the recipe.

~I made a special-order pair of Pulse Warmers in YarnBee Melody bulky wol blend "Ebony".I did modify the pattern slightly by using hdc instead of dc & making more rows.They seem warm!

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.I was still full from lunch.

~I worked on the Lacey lap blanket,finishing up another skein of yarn.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifull picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!It was taken in the foothills of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque,NM.

    ReplyDelete