Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mmmmmm!

Crustless Pumpkin Splenda Pie-I followed the recipe on the back of the Libby can,substituting baking Splenda for the sugar.I doubled the recipe & it made 4 crustless pies.The containers came from Dollar Tree,4 for $1.Make sure to spay the tin with PAM before pouring in the batter.
~Mike came to the combined church service at 9:30am,where I was admitted to the Daughters of the King.There was a Pancake breakfast afterward to support 2 orphans in the Philippines,but we didn't have time to eat,so I just made a donation.
~Wyatt rode with Mike & me out to the Zia gun range,were we went through an orientation & walk through.It was too cold to shoot,so Wyatt just put a dozen shells through his shotgun to loosen it up.
~After Mike & I got home,we just spent the afternoon being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment