Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mmmmmm!

Ginger Cakes baked in my fancy tart pan.
~Thursday is "printingday" at work.Sunday bulletins for 2 services(including liturgical reading) & an extra buttetin for a Saturday memorial service(including liturgical readings & song sheet) & 2 verions of Prayrs of the People.I got the memorial service bulletins & 8am service bulletinns folded before leaving for the St. Elizabeth's Guild meeting at 1pm in the Parish Hall.We heard a talk about The Mustard Seed Project & had yummy pumpkin cheesecake.I went back to work from 2:30pm-3:20pm.
~I dropped Oatmeal/Mini PB cup cookies off for the Napa Boys & got a special-order request for 2 pair of Wrist Warmers.
~I vacuumed the floor before we left for Date Nite.Learned better trigger control & am better at 2nd-shot placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment