Friday, March 26, 2010

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;let your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 57:5


~Now that Julie is back to Food Pantry shopping, I was able to bake first thing. I made a batch of Depression-era Ginger Cookies. They used bacon grease instead of butter or shortening! I did use Splenda,though. They are delish!

~I did a load of laundry,swept/vacuumed/dusted.

~I went to Goodwill(nothing) and Family Thrift Center(home-made prairie skirt in a tiny calico print with buttons sewn on the front). I tried the new Green Chile nachos at Carl's,Jr. & they are better than Taco Bell.

~I finished the Modern Flapper Hat in CSS Grey Heather, adding a Bright Red Star-flower pin. I also finished the Turtle "Maldon" in RHS Sage Mary/Dark Sage. There was enough Sage Mary leftover to make a Little Octopus.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment