Saturday, March 20, 2010

Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalm 55:17

I have decided,since we have so much 9mm ammo,that I will carry the Kahr K9 for a while instead of my Kahr K40. They are basicly the same gun,except the K9 carries one more round.

~I attended the quarterly Parish Planning Meeting. Though I sent emails to heads of committees, there were only 5 people there. It lasted about 1 hour.

~Back home, I made Granola Muffins, substituting 1/4 cup Splenda with honey & adding dashes of cloves,allspice & ginger along with the cinnamon. They are awesome! Will try 1/8 cup honey substitution next time.

~I made a Sedona Hat in RHS Water Lily/Aran, a Durango Hat in RHS Aran & Turtle "Yvette" in RHS Water Lily/FrostyGreen.

~I was up at the church for 4pm music practice,but noone was there. I called & found out it had been postponed until 6:45pm!

~I madeMike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.

~I worked on scrap granny squares.

~We both tried a "Shock Top" wheat beer. It was good,but we still like Blue Moon winter ale better.

No comments:

Post a Comment