Monday, March 1, 2010

Lap Blanket

Lap Blanket in bright shade of pink, turquoise, yellow & lime join in purple.

~After breakfast, Mike came with me to Smith's to pickup pork & beans, mac & cheese, vienna sausage & tomato soup for the food pantry.

~I stopped by Big Lots(nothing)before heading up to the church & unloaded groceries & helped Chuck load food bags. I went to the office to call in payroll & sort mail.

~I stopped at Goodwill & found 2 coordinating bowls that will look better on my office desk to hold candy than the cheapy basket that are there now(leftover from the last person).

~At Dollar Tree, I got crackers & soup for the food pantry.

~I got groceries at WMS.

~Back home,after putting groceries away, I cleaned the house.

~I made a Girly Hat in CSS Mango/Limelight & worked on granny squares.

~Mike had to close the store,so didn't get home until after 6:30pm. I made him a bacone cheeseburger sammie for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment