Friday, March 12, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Craisin Pecan Oatmeal cookies

~I made Cocoa cookies,one sheet plain,2 sheets with peanut butter chips. I used Splenda & mostly wheat flour. They taste good! If anybody knows,would this be considered diabetic-friendly?

~I went to Smith's for food pantry groceries and a few of my own. Since I had yogurt, I came back home to put it away before going back out.

~I took the groceries to the church & took the mail into the office.

~I didn't find anything at Goodwill,but did get a Tshirt,wallet & earring wires at the Family Thrift Center.

~I finished a Durango Hat in Yarnbaby Turquoise,adding a single antiqued silver-tone metal button.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper.

~I finished a Checkerboard granny square lap blanket,edging it in Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment