Monday, March 15, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Roseburg Hat in Fancy Suede/Seasong to Debra in RI.

~I stopped at Big Lots before heading up to the church to help Chuck load 7 bags for the Food Pantry. There are 2 refrigerators in the old kitchen that are used only a few times a year. They have been cleaned,newspaper & baking soda added & Chuck & I added petroleum jelly to the seals to keep them flexible. I took the Easter flower offering inserts out of last weeks bulletins before recycling them. I called in payroll & sorted mail.
~I stopped at Dollar Tree(a bag of Easter candy) & got groceries at WMS.
~Back home,after putting away groceries, I made a pan of Bahama Mama bars & read the paper while having lunch.
~I did 1 1/2 loads of laundry.
~I worked on the Caron Claret Durango Hat,got to the last 2 rounds & ran out of yarn!I unravelled the yarn & made a Kalispell Hat,adding a rose pin I had made previously from unknown black yarn wrapped in a strand of shiny red/green/gold thread, which I took off a previously made Kalispell Hat in Black. To that hat,I added a previously made fuzzy Yellow rose pin. I also finished the Little Octopus in RHS Gemstone.
~My Gardeners Vest arrived from Duluth Trading Company. It will work wonderfully as a concealing garment. Mike is jealous at the lightness of the fabric.
~I made a chicken bacon cheese sammies for Mike's supper.
~I worked on the Cream/Blue/Green round ripple lap blanket. One more evenings work should finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment