Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Cheyenne Hat in Iris/Yellow to Ellen in MA. The color is like the color dot. My camera has a hard time with purples & green-blues.
~I went out around 9am to see if I could find some yardsales. I stopped at one,but passed by 2-3. I went to Goodwill & found a Tshirt.
~At 10am, I met Lucy & Anne at the church for Prayer ShawlMinistry. I started a new lap blanket in RHS Earth & Sky. Anne & I discussed writing an article for the monthly newsletter,telling what we do & taking special requests for items other than shawls & lap blankets.
~Back home, I made Chocolate Mint brownies for St. Patrick's Day. I made a Roseburg Hat in LB Cotton Ease Plum & started a Durango Hat in Caron Pounder Claret. I watched The Princess Bride. It was wonderful!
~I attend music practice. The parish hall was rented to the Society for Creative Anachronism. It was neat seeing all the costumes.
~I made Mike a ham/cheese/bacon melt for supper.
~I worked on the Country Rose prayer shawl. We watched "Gamer",which was almost to strange for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment