Sunday, March 14, 2010

But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God;I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.Psalm 52:8

I did not feel good this morning. I got light-headed with ringing in my ears & sick to my stomach. I laid back down for a bit & felt better.

~After breakfast, I made raisin bread little sandwiches,some with peanut butter,some with cream cheese, for Coffee Hour.

~When I left the huse, it was raining a little,then turned to huge snowflakes!

~At church,I didn't do too bad my first time co-ushering. Small number for Coffee Hour. The leftovers will be served at the 4:30pm service.

~Back home,I called mom & we talked for 1 hour,20 minutes!

~I started a Little Octopus in RHS Gemstone.

~I played with the kids before Contemporary Service,Mike was surprised. We sang "Amazing Grace" & Lauren's solo was beautiful! Someday, I may get the courage to try a solo myself.

~More rain & snow.

~I worked a little more on the octopus.

No comments:

Post a Comment