Sunday, February 28, 2010

Victim? I think not!

Some people don't have the option of running away. They deserve to protect themselves at all times!

~After breakfast, I made a tray of Spinach Devil Eggs for Susan's Tea this afternoon.

~I helped Anne & Mell clean up after coffee hour,snce the 2 people who were supposed to host weren't there. I have agreed to be an usher,along with Jim Harper,on 2nd Sundays.

~I went home,changed my clothes,then headed back up to Anne's for Susan's 8th Sobriety Birthday tea. It was great fun!

~Back to church for 4:30pm Contemporary service(23 people). There was talk of getting a banner for the side of the church, facing the street,to bring in new people.

~I made Mike a Ham/Cheese/Bacon wrap for supper.

~I finished the Bright granny lap blanket. It is so cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment