Sunday, February 21, 2010

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,the holy place where the Most High dwells.Psalm 46:4

I started a Cheyenne Hat in LB Homespun Shaker(which I call "Tuscany").
~I dropped off Cocoa Banana cup cakes for the Napa Boys before heading up to the church.
~After coffee hour, I came home & finished the Tuscany hat,adding a rose pin in unknown wool-mohair Geranium Red.
~I frosted the Cocoa Banana cup cakes & headed up to the parish hall for Contemporary Service at 3:45pm. Mike came at 4:20pm,plenty of time for mass at 4:30pm. We had about 30 people,more than we had expected. Thing went pretty smooth for the first time, but we did learn a few things we need to change. We had a potluck birthday supper for Janelle. It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment