Friday, February 26, 2010

Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. Psalm 47:1

Note to all crocheters:
If you want the pattern for the Diamond Prayer Shawl,please email me at yarncat@hotmail.com .I am unable to copy/paste the pattern here.

~I went early to Albertson's to pick up peanut butter at 10 for $10 for the food pantry. There was no limit,so I got 30 jars(enough for 2 weeks). I also picked up regular baking cocoa(for baking,lol) & special Dark for Mocha.

~Back home,I tried a new recipe for Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal cookies. Of course,I modified it by using Craisins, pecans, splenda & wheat flour. Along with the 1tsp cinnamon the recipe called for,I added a couple dashes each of nutmeg, cloves & ginger. They are crunchy on the outside, slightly chewy on the inside & AWESOME!! It's a big recipe & made bunch of cookies.

~I finished a Wenatchee Hat in Caron Pounder Dark Violet with Cool Pearl beads in dark & light gray.

~When Mike got home, we went to Lowe's to pick up a new flap for the dog door. We had to buy the whole unit instead. Got it home & it was the wrong size. Mike ordered one just like the one we had online.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper while I had apepperoni wrap dipped in tomato sauce.

~I put together more Bright Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment