Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Neckwarmer sold!

I sold a Neckwarmer in Charcoal/Nordic Forest to Melody in KY. This is her second one!

~Work went well. I paid bills, worked on then printed out bulletins,prayers of the people & January Vestry meeting minutes. After lunch, Fr Jim & I went on a "Road Trip"! Actually, he just took me to Office Max to buy transparencies to show me how the tax-exempt card worked.

~At home, I did a load of laundry,swept floors & cut up/bagged/froze the "Bahama Mama" bars. I had one & they are awesome,even though they don't have chocolate in them!

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper while I had a cabbage salad.

~I made granny squares in RHS Bright Yellow,10 in all, finishing up the skein. I then chose RHS Turqua for more squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment