Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hats Sold!!

Cheyenne Hat in Homespun Baroque/Dark Violet/Light Plum sold to Ellie in MI.
Cheyenne Hat in Black/Silver sold to Cherie in GA.
~Work went well. I was in the process of printing out January Vestry meeting minutes when I realized I had saved the 24th minutes over the 19th minutes & had not copy in my computer. I had printed the 19th out for Chuck last week & I called him to bring me his copy,which I typed back into the computer. I also typed up the minutes from the Annual Meeting,giving a copy of all 3 to Fr. Jim for editting. We also worked on a rough-draft bulletin for the Contemporary Service.
~Mike did the taxes & was very pleased with the results.
~ I swept the floor & started a load of laundry when I got home.
~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper while I had a cabbage salad.
~I decided I didn't like the Bright Ribbons lap blanket pattern, so I made 4-round granny squares from the Hot Pink & will make other squares from "hot " colors & join them with RHS Amethyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment