Saturday, February 20, 2010

Artisan Cross

Given to us by Lori B.- Christmas 2009

~I stopped off at Albertson's to pick up a small tub of light cream cheese.

~At Goodwill, I got a long-sleeve cover shirt(army green), 2 bowls(for beating my morning eggs) & a black speckled enamelware colander.

~At the Family Thrift Center, I got a skirt with a black background & tiers of 4 different prints. Large floral,moons & stars, small floral and small abstract squares. I should be able to wear,atleast, 6 different color Tshirts with out. Oh, this makes my official skirt count 30. Is that a collection or an obsession?

~I added the last flower to the Garland of Blossoms scarf & made a Tulsa Hat(granny sqaure band)in Black/Multicolor.

~I went to music practice at 3:30pm. We did a run-through of the Contemporary Service with Fr Jim present. I will be the "official" transparency changer of the service & music.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper.

~I worked on the Cream/Blue/Green round ripple lap blanket while we watched "The Chronicles of Riddick".-I bow to no man.

No comments:

Post a Comment