Monday, February 15, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Sedona Hat in Dark Brown/Medium Thyme to Jeana in OK.

~I stopped at Big Lots(baggies, tea, candy)before heading up to the church to help Chuck load bags for the food pantry. I also called in payroll & put stamps on mail.

~I got groceries at WMS, soup for the food pantry at Dollar Tree(along with wheat pretzels & aluminum pans),though I could only get half of what I needed because the card machine was down. At Michael's,I used a 50%-off coupon for a 16oz skein of Caron in Lace(creamy tan).

~Back home,I finished sorting sugar into baggies for the food pantry. I sorted Caron Simply Soft yarn, finding a ball of Autumn Red Tweed I forgot I had. I made a Sedona Hat with it,adding Black stripes,but still need to make a Black flower for it.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper while I had a cabbage salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment