Friday, February 12, 2010

Be consistent

There is an argument among those who feel the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to individuals with weapons that weren't around in 1776. These same people would state that the 1st Amendment does apply to media that wasn't around in 1776. All I ask is that there be consistency.

~I stopped at Lowes for an OTT light bulb,but they didn't have any!

~I went early to Smith's to shop for the church food pantry. Julie,the lady who normallydoes the shopping,is getting a knee replaced. Mycart was so full! I also picked up the few things I get there every other week.

~I brought the groceries home & put them away.

~I went back out to Hobby Lobby to pick up crochet hook for thePrayer Shawl Ministry & found a bulb while there,though it is not OTT brand. It looks the same size,so hopefully it will fit.

~At Goodwill, I got a summer cover shirt & a Christmas tree ornament. I took my plastic shopping bags into the Family Thrift Center & picked up a shirt for Mike, a shirt for me & a set of hooks.

~Back home & after lunch, I made Peanut Butter Cookies with peanut chunks & Mini Reese Peanut Butter Cup chunks. They are yummy! I also swept the floor.

~I finished a special-order Cheyenne Hat in RHS Light Blue/RHS Light Perwinkle.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper while I had PB/AB on wheat tortilla.

~I worked on scrap granny squares.

2 comments: