Monday, February 22, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Bahama Mama Bars-using the recipe for my Ginger Coconut bars with lemon cookie crust,brazil nuts, dehydrated pineapple & papaya, white chips & coconut. Devoured by all who has tried them!

~I started a Cheyenne Hat in LB Homespun Baroque.

~I stopped at Big Lots(kleenex, brownie mix, bath scrubbie) at 9am. It was cold when I went in but was snowing hard when I came out!

~I helped Chuck load bags at the food pantry.

~I got groceries at Smith's(pasta for the food pantry,too) & WMS. I went to the one on Wyoming because it's next door to the Dollar Tree,where I got 12 cans of soup for the food pantry.

~Back home,after lunch, I made bacon & Ginger Coconut bars(the combined smells are awesome!). I also swept the floors & cleaned the front bath.

~I finished the Baroque hat,but still need to make a rose pin for it.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.

~I finished the Diamond Prayer Shawl in Caron Pounder Claret. I love it!

~We watched "The Punisher-War Zone". It was good,but a little too graphic for my tastes.

2 comments:

  1. The Bahama Mama Bars look yummy, I can almost smell them! Are you going to print the pattern for the Prayer Shawl, I'd like to make one for my husband. I could do something for you in return. Sorry to hear about the Napa Boys getting laid off. About the skirts, Dear, I think it is an obsession.(;)just kidding. I like them too but can't find many in a large size and they are nice for when I ride my Hoveround.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    I will print the pattern for the prayer shawl.

    But I wear ALL the skirts!They aren't gathering dust like knick-knacks!!

    ReplyDelete