Monday, February 1, 2010

Scarf Sold!!

I sold an Artisan Scarf in Sunspark/Toffees to Donna in OH.

~Last night,around 10:30pm,we heard a load slam noise. Mike went to investigate. Turned out that Penny went running to go outside,Jake was in the spare bedroom & ran into the door coming out,closing himself in the room! Silly puppies!!

~I stopped at Big Lots(paper towels, crackers, bath organizer)before heading up to the church to load food bags with Chuck. I also called in payroll & hung up the poster I got on Saturday. It's pretty!

~I got groceries at Smith's, Albertson's & Walmart Supercenter.

~After putting groceries away & having lunch, I finished a hat that was started some time ago in RH Soft Paprika held together with unknown confetti yarn in shades of rust & yellow. I used the remaining RHSoft Paprka on a Modern Flapper hat with a Turquoise flower pin & 5-rnd granny square.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper while I had PB/AB on wheat tortilla.

~I finished the Teal Diamond prayer shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment