Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old-Timey

Speckled enamelware reminds me of my grandma's houses. This black/white collander was found at Goodwill for 99cents. I LOVE it,rusty spots & all!

~Bulletins, liturgical readings printed. The typewriter isn't scary anymore, though I still only use it when I have to,LOL. Gave away 20 bags at the food pantry & had to turn away 2 people.

~I dropped of Peanut Butter Cup cookies for the Napa Boys.

~Date Nite was interesting. There were 11 of us, so we did weak-hand drills, placing our strong hands in the back of our belts & drawing/shooting/reloading/clearing malfunctions with the weak hand. I did the shoot 2/reload/shoot 2 the quickest(maybe beacuse I'm the youngest & most flexible,LOL),but cannot lock my slide back with one hand no matter which technique I tried. My Kahr K40 has a short barrel(3.5")& a tight recoil spring. I have a hard time doing it even with two hands!

3 comments: