Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hand-Made Rescue Project

I make it my mission to "rescue" hand-made items from yard sales & thrift shops. Folded Star patchwork potholder-.99 at a thrift shop.It hangs on my refrigerator door to add a pop of cheer! Here's a tutorial if you would like to make your own!
~~Bronze Wombat

~Hike to Coffee Rock.We met the couple who like Jake & Penny & talked for about 5 minutes.We stopped at Smith's for yogurt,liquid sweetener & smoked sausage.

~I took Rustic Pineapple Scone cookies to the boys at Napa.

~~I arrived early to church to talk to Miss Edla about becoming a Daughter of the King.We plan to meet on Thursday morning to start lessons.Janelle's daughter,Lauren,who was in a car accident 2 weeks ago was well enough to attend church!

~Back home,I gathered trash/recyclables & vacuumed the floors before making Turtle "Jubal" in unknown Shaded Jeans/Cadet Blue.

~~We had cheesybacon chicken for supper & watched Defiance on dvd.It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment