Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hats Sold!!

Hike to Coffee Rock with a stop at Smith's for yogurt.

~I sold 2
Flapper Skull Caps(Rnds 1-9,then Rnds 11-13) to Barbara in CA:Bamboo Linen/Mocha & cotton/acrylic in Lake. If she likes these,she may want others!

~I stopped at
Big Lots for a sprinkler attachment to use in the church rose garden.While there,I found another box of Yogi Chocolate Spice drink for $1(half price,the box was a little crushed)& an 11 pack of Tampico fruit drink for the church nursery for $1.25(half price,was supposed to be a 12-pack).I went across the street to the Red Cross thrift store & found a tea ball & a tea-infusing spoon.It was 30% inventory reduction sale,so I got both for under .50.

~I was a little early for my
Daughters of the King meeting with Miss Edla,so I ran the watering hose out to the rose garden.Our meeting went well.I have 2 books to study.We plan to meet a few more time before confirmation,but will start the lessons after that.She is so sweet!

~I came back home to change clothes & eat lunch.

~Back at the church,the sprinkler attachment didn't work like I thought it would,so it was back to hand-watering.I also scooped up 10 bags of dead leaves/flowers/debris from around the small tree boxes. 2 more people liked my "Rustic Pineapple Cookies",so I will write the recipe on a card & put it in my special box.

~I helped at the food pantry & folded bulletins.

~I made a
Little Octopus in unknown(maybe vintage Dazzleaire)Limeade.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment