Monday, April 19, 2010

St. Elizabeth's Guild Bake Sale

Me, Anne & Jilea manning the table at the St. Elizabeth's Guild Bake Sale-o4/04/10.

~Around 7:45am, Mike & I went up to Lowe's for baseboards,liquid nails & light bulbs.
~At 9am,I went to Big Lots while Mike went a few stores down to Harbor Freight.
~At 9:30am, I helped Chuck load 19 bags at the Food Pantry while Mike moved chairs and the projector screen from the Narthex to the Parish Hall.
~We got groceries at Costco & Walmart.
~After lunch, we took a load of things from the house to the Family Thrift Center. It ended up filling up 2 shopping carts! I found a candle holder for the front bath.
~At Sportsman Warehouse, we found ammo & bullets for reloading.
~We had Carl's Jr for supper.
~I made the topper for the front bath shower from 4 rust napkins,folded over a rod & brown/tan buttons sewn on. I haven't decided if I like it yet.
~We watched "Chaos". It was like watching a cop show on TV. The good guy was a bad guy,so we didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment