Monday, April 5, 2010

Hats Sold!!

Sedona Hat in Aran Fleck/Grey Heather
Flapper Hat in Kelp Bay Print
~I sold the above hats to April in AK.
~I stopped at Big Lots before heading up to the church to halp Chuck load 16 bags for the food pantry. I sorted mail in the office.
~I got groceries at Albertson's & WMS.
~Back home,I made brownies from a mix in 12 muffin tins with a mini York peppermint patty in each. About half stuck to the bottom of the pan, so they have holes in the bottom! There was enough batter leftover to make a small pan of plain brownies. I did 2 loads of laundry, swept/vacuumed/dusted.
~At Goodwill,I found me a Hawaiian flower-print polo shirt. At the Family Thrift Center,I got Mike a plaid cover shirt & a soup ladle for me.
~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie while I had chili & multigrain tortilla chips.
~I worked on the Earth & Sky lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment