Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Kalispell Hat in Claret/Evening Ball to Elaine in CA.

~Today is my 6-month anniversary working as St. Mary's Parish Administrator. Fr. Jim wrote up a review & I am permanent! I worked on bulletins, PoP, readings & the May newsletter. The fire guy came & installed 2 extinguishers.

~Mike installed a new exhaust fan/light in the front bath & brought home 2 samples of trim.

~I started a Boa Scarf in textured black/gray & thin tweed/slub teal & blue.

~We had pizza for supper.

~I worked on the Earth & Sky lap blanket.

~We watched "Inglorious Basterds".
*Subtitles-If I want to read,I'll open a book.
*The trailers made it look like a comedy.It couldn't decide if it wanted to be a drama,artsy or comedic.Pick one!
*Too slow,not enough action.
This movie was crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment