Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Sugar-free Lemon Cheesecake
~I worked on bulletins until Fr. Jim came in. We made a Morning Prayer service bulletin for both masses just in case the election on Saturday runs over into Sunday. He was off again for another meeting & he didn't come back before I left at 3pm.
~Mike drove my Jeep to the gas station for a fill-up. He checked is phone messages & found he has to go back into work a day early from 8-6.
~Back home, I made Chocolate Brownies & cooked up a pound of bacon. I also swept the floors & straightened up the house some. I had an early supper of ham, mayo & pepperjack cheese sammie.
~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper.
~I added the last 3 legs & the tail to Brown Ombre/Rust Turtle "Tanner".
~Vestry meeting from 7-8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment