Thursday, April 29, 2010

O God,you are my God,earnestly I seek you;my soul thirsts for you,my body longs for you,in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1

~Print,fold,cut,insert-repeat until 210 bulletins are complete-110 for Sunday service & 100 for a wedding on Saturday. Was still done way early!

~I dropped of Ginger Coconut bars for the Napa Boys.

~I practiced drawing/reloading at home,with empty weapons/magazines. It does make a difference!

~Date Nite-If you remember a few weeks ago,at CCW class,between automatic & revolver qualifying, Ray took video of me drawing,where I saw I had my left hand too far away from my body. We had less people,so we did videos again. I had been practing,but it looked the same! I am good at sweeping my jacket back,but still need to work on getting my hands together quicker. Later,when more people showed up,we went down range & shot on the move:side ways, 45 degree angle, then angle/sideways/forward,with a reload at the end. Multitasking is great training!

No comments:

Post a Comment