Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Tropical Cake-I had leftover batter(made with pineapple juice) from the 2 Pineapple Upside Down cakes I made for th St. Elizabeth's Guild bake sale. To the batter,I added 1/2 cup unsweetened flake coconut & poured it into a buttered 5" x 7" x 1 1/2" glass dish. I swirled sugar-free orange marmalade through the batter then stuck in Craisins & baked it until it was golden on top.

~Printed/folded/inserted bulletins, made a few calls,got rid of out-of-date catalogs & typed an address on an envelope. We both despise the old typewriter! Handed out 19 bags at the Food Pantry.

~I brought recyclables home from work,but had to tranfer them to 2 bags. We then went down to Napa for Mike to drop off old work pants. I dropped off Peanut Butter M&M cookies.

~17 people at Date Nite,with one of the guys from the last Draw Class attending. We did alot of drills. For me,everything came together-getting my hands together early, combat reloading(quickest in my 6-man relay), failure drills using recoil for a quicker head shot, proper clearing of a class-3 malfunction. It was the best shooting night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment