Monday, April 26, 2010

Hats Sold!!

Sedona Hat in Rum Raisin/Dark Plum
Sedona Hat in Earth & Sky
Kalispell Hat in Paprika
~The above hats were sold to Richard in CA.
~I went to Big Lots,then to the church to help Chuck load bags for the Food Pantry. I called in payroll & added Fr. Jim's article about the election to the Magnificat newsletter,rearranging a few other articles to make everything fit. I printed out one copy for editting.
~At Goodwill, I found a 5-pack of fall-themed candle rings($1.99). I will use them in some way in the front bath.
~I got groceries at WMS & got a few things at Big Lots.
~After putting groceries away, I went back out & got Tyvec envelopes at Staples, a skirt($5.99) at Savers & yogurt & crackers at Smith's.
~I ended up putting the fall-themed candle rings in a wire backet that sits on top of the mirrored cabinetin the front bath. It brings the reds/oranges front the shower topper to that corner of the room.
~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper, but he had to go back out to attend a Napa meeting, not getting home until 8pm.
~I worked on the Mint/Pink round ripple lap blanket.

3 comments:

  1. I would love your recipe for the crustless pumpkin pie. It looks so good and I am diabetic for 45 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning,

    I use the recipe on the back of the Libby pumpkin can & substitute baking Splenda. I spray the pan with PAM & just pour the pumpkin pie into the pan without a crust & bake as normal. You can use a regular glass pie plate. Try some Land 'O Lakes sugar-free whipped topping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Catherine. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete