Friday, April 23, 2010

He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:2

I made Oatmeal cookies from the recipe that makes a bunch. Butterscothc chips were added to 2 trays while one tray was left plain & one tray had craisins. I also swept/dusted.

~After lunch, I went to Goodwill(nothing) & the Family Thrift Center. It was funny to see the items we donated on Monday on the shelves!. No, I didn't buy back any of it,LOL. I did pickup a pretty saucer(.69), a plum Tshirt($4.00) & a Wilton 6-count heart-shaped cake pan($4.00). Can't wait to use it!

~Back home, I made a Roseburg Hat in LBCE Cactus, adding a starflowr pin in wool Rust. I also made a toddler/child Cone Hat in unknown sparkly Tutti Frutti(lime, lemon, strawberry & coconut)multicolor/Lemon yellow. There was enough of it leftover for a 4-round Stained Galss granny square & a Turtle(fininished the belly, shell & head)along with the Lemon yellow.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper while I had a salami cheese sammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment