Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Twice

Those with concealed-carry licenses should be allowed to carry their weapons EVERYWHERE!

~Mike got called into work around 7:45am,though it is his day off. Overtime!

~At work,I walked around with the sprinkler guy to check the system. I learned a few things like where the furnace room & water shut-off valves are! I enjoyed fellowship with the Wednesday service ladies. Vicki brought up the email I sent out in March about having a bake sale in December. She said she would help if I would be on the committee. I agreed! I worked on calenders.

~Back home, I spent 2 hours working in the front yard: pulled weeds, trimmed the yucca plant, removed the watering system. It was fun!

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper while I had garden vegetable cream cheese on crackers.

~I started a Garland of Blossoms scarf in various shades of white,off-white & cream. I got 6 flowers put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment