Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


~I stopped off at Big Lots(pork rinds, cereal, plastic baggies)before heading up to the church to help Chuck load bags at the Food Pantry. I also called in payroll.

~At Hobby Lobby, I got a skein of CSS Cypress, a shamrock cookie cuttter & 6 sheets of scrapbooking paper(6 for $1-3 plaid,3 paisley). I plan to make ornaments for the office swags. If this works out, I now know what to do each month for decorating!

~At Albertson's, I got raspberry syrup & flatbreads. The good Earth tea was bogo, so I picked up 2 new flavors-Yumberry Superfruit & Sunset Red.

~After sweeping the floors & having lunch, I made a Girly Hat in CSS Bone/Fern/Rose Violet & a MFH in Bone/Cream.

~At 2pm, I took my cans for recycling($2!) & dropped off Peanut Butter Cup blondies for the Napa Boys.

~Mike got off at 4pm,since he worked through lunch.

~We had chicken bacon cheese wraps for supper.

~I worked on the Royal Diamond shawl.

~We watched Resident Evil-Afterlife. It was pretty lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment