Saturday, February 26, 2011

Take good care...

We cannot allow evil to flourish


~I swept the florr, did a load of laundry & made Turkey/Veggie Cream Cheese/Tomato Flatbread rollup for the party tonight.

~At the Family Thrift Center, I got a strand of pearls(I think they're real!) & earrings to complete my "Pretty in Pink" outfit. I also got a can crusher, which we have not been able to find new. Woo Hoo!! I went to Goodwill but didn't find anything.

~I made a Barstow hat in unknown Dusty Blue/Berry Cobbler & watch "The Village". It was pretty cool.

~Mike & I went to Janelle's Decades Birthday party to celebrate her 50th. Most of the costumes were from the '70's, but the winner was punk. I wouldn't have recognized him if not for the Jeep he drives! It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment