Monday, February 21, 2011

Give lead

Refuse to be a victim!


~I went to Big Lots(pork rinds, pretzels)before heading to the church to help Chuck load food bags. I stayed at the office until 10:30am, hoping to do final edits on the newsletter, but Fr. Jim never showed up.

~I went to Lomas Albertsons for flatbreads, but they didn't have any. I checked Candelaria Albertsons & they didn't have any either! I did get my special dark baking cocoa, organic apple butter and golden raisins.

~Back home, I washed a load of towels & shredded carrots for Carrot Applesauce Cake. It took forever! The recipe made 6 mini-bundts, 9 petite loaves & 1 mini loaf. If I make this recipe again, I will add 5 minutes to the baking time to get the edges a little browner. It is tasty!!

~Fr. Jim called me in the afternoon to help the new organist fill out paper work. He had a drs appointment this morning.

~I made a Sedona Hat in RHS Aran Fleck/unknown Black Heather.

~We had grilled cheesy hotdog wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment