Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Turkey Breakfast Patties

On the road, we looked for ways to cook in the truck with limited space for a small microwave & dorm-size refrigerator. We started using the Great Value Pork Sausage Patties from Walmart & found them to be tasty & convenient. We continued using them when we came off the road. We have since switched to the Turkey patties to save on calories & fat. The taste is different,but still good. I cut one up every morning in our omelet.


~At the office, I worked on the newsletter & printed one out for final edits. I also worked on bulletins & Vestry/Committee lists.

~I dropped off Oatmeal Chocolate Rainbow Chip cookies for the Napa Boys.

~We had chicken bacon cheese wraps for supper.

~I made 4-round granny squares in RHS Peruvian Print.

~We watched "Knight & Day". I don't like Cameron Diaz(too goofy)to begin with,but they seemed to just mail it in. I do like chicks with guns, though, & there were some good chase/shooting scenes, so I would give it 2 1/2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment