Monday, February 7, 2011

Progresso High Fiber Soup-Chicken Tuscany

I normally don't like canned soup, but this has to be my favorite! It is just spicy enough, has big chunks of chicken & carrots,along with Great Northern beans,which I prefer over kidney beans. I do eat the whole can at one meal,usually with some honey wheat pretzels & it keeps me full until supper-time.


~I drove Mike to work & started a load of laundry.

~I stopped by Big lots(nothing)before heading up to the church to help Chuck load bags at the Food Pantry. I stopped by Goodwill & found a dusty pink straw hat which will be used as part of a "Pretty in Pink" Andie outfit for a Decades birthday party.

~Back home, I made chocolate fudge brownies & finished laundry.

~I made a Cheyenne hat in LB Homespun Barley(will change the name) with a rose pin in RH Soft Paprika & a Boa Scarf in unknown Northern Lights/vintage Kmart Sayelle Gold.

~I picked Mike up at 4:30pm. His Bronco started when he tried it, so we have no idea what the problem is!

~We had grilled hotdog wraps for supper.

~I worked on the Tropical granny lap blanket.

~We watched "Inkheart". It is a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment