Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mmmmmm!

Choco Mint Coconuttys


~I drove Mike to work then fueled my Jeep. Mike texted me saying his truck started.

~I attended Daughters of the King, then stopped by Hobby Lobby for a skein of CSS Autumn Maize,using a gift card & 40%-off coupon, then stopped by the barber shop next door to Napa. I got 6" cut off the bottom of my hair. I was starting to sit on it & now it is at my waist. This is the first time it has ever been done exactly as i asked & with no pressure to chop/color/restyle. I am very pleased. I dropped off S'more brownies for the Napa Boys.

~Back home, I made two toddler hats with CSS Bright purple. The girl hat I held together with a thin strand of pink & added a pink button. The boy hat I held together with thin navy blue.

~I attended music practice.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment