Monday, February 28, 2011

Restore us, O God;make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.Psalm 80:3

Sunrise in Estancia,NM


~I picked up pork rinds at Big Lots before heading up to the church. I picked up bulletins from Sunday, helped Chuck load bags at the Food pantry & sorted recyclables. I started filling out the Parachuial Report online then realized the priest/deacon section hadn't been filled out. I will have to finish it tomorrow. I called in payroll, adding the new oragist/choir director, & handed out one food bag.

~I dropped a piece of mail off at Susan's house & used my gift card & 40% off coupon on a skein of CSS Nutmeg.

~Back home, I swept the floor & spent the rest of the day crocheting. I made a Girly Hat in CSS Brown/Country blue & a Flapper Beanie in unknown Country Blue/unknown Mocha brown.

~Mike came home late, so we had PB/AB wraps for supper.

~I started a Diamond Prayer Shawl in CSP Off-White.

No comments:

Post a Comment