Friday, February 11, 2011

he brought streams out of a rocky crag and made water flow down like rivers.Psalm 78:16

Soda Dam Falls,NM


~I went to the Family Thrift Center for the 1/2-off anything with red in it/on it Valentine sale. I only found a pink T-shirt(red tag) & a bag of 6 bangle bracelets(95cents), for the '80's outfit. I think I had this same set of plastic fall-color bangles in high school! I also went to Goodwill & found a floral patchwork vest('80's outfit). At the Yard Sale thrift shop, I found a short ruffle skirt for the '80's outfit.

~Back home, I put my '80's outfit together, but didn't like the short skirt or the vest! I put on a floral dress, brown tights, brown hiking boots, lace-top cream socks, boyfriend tweed blazer with the sleeves rolled up & the dusty pink straw hat from last week. Total '80's "Pretty in Pink" Andie outfit! It looks very similiar to how I dress now,but I admit that I'm still influenced by my '80's highschool days, with a bit more sophistication. I never have to worry about anyone else dressing like me,LOL!

~I did a load of laundry & swept the floors,though they were covered with hay in about 1/2 hour!

~I made a Durango Hat in ILTY Toasted Almond with a huge dusty olive/cream button. I spent the rest of the afternoon sorting buttons.

~Mike closed the store. I made him PB/AB when he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment